Ruby 1.8 and Win XP compatibility

Timon Reich

Are there any compatibility issues for Ruby 1.8 + Win XP, especially
in combination with the libraries win32ole and ruby-win32 ?

Shashank Date

Timon Reich said:
Are there any compatibility issues for Ruby 1.8 + Win XP, especially
in combination with the libraries win32ole and ruby-win32 ?

Can't say that I have tested exhaustively but I haven't had any problems so
far.
And yes, I use win32ole and win32API regularly.

Anything specific you are interested in ? I will gladly give it a spin ...
-- shanko