    Thank you very much for your help.

    LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
    http://es.voice.yahoo.com

    Alfonso, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Alfonso

    Olivier Guest

    Le mercredi 29 novembre 2006 16:37, Alfonso a =E9crit=A0:
    just a quick copy/paste from a personal project :

    var_renderer =3D Gtk::CellRendererText.new
    var_renderer.editable =3D true
    var_renderer.signal_connect('edited') do |renderer, val, var|
    # use Treeview#selection#selected to modify the
    # model. var contains the new text.
    end
    tog_renderer =3D Gtk::CellRendererToggle.new
    tog_renderer.activatable =3D true
    tog_renderer.signal_connect('toggled') do |renderer, path|
    # do whatever you want
    end

    Any action from the user is handled by signals. The doc does not describe w=
    ell=20
    what action triggers a signal (even the original C api is poor about that),=
    =20
    so the best thing to do is to seek for the "signal" section of the class ap=
    i=20
    (here, the CellRendererText), then try to connect to the signal which seems=
    =20
    to fit your needs, and to test :
    1) what action triggers the signal
    2) what block arguments can be used ( Kernel#p is usefull here ;))

    Olivier

    Olivier, Nov 29, 2006

  3. Alfonso

    Alfonso Guest

    That was what I needed, thank you very much

    Alfonso, Nov 29, 2006