Ruby Quiz #35?

twifkak

Right now I've got an REP loop that alternates turns, and validates moves for rook, bishop, queen, and knight. It, however, doesn't yet:

1. Validate the other pieces (king, pawn, castling, en-passant, promotion).
2. Recognize check, mate, or stalemate.

If I don't finish by the 17th... uh... extension? :) Otherwise, I'll just send my partial solution.

Thanks,
Devin

James Edward Gray II

Right now I've got an REP loop that alternates turns, and validates
moves for rook, bishop, queen, and knight. It, however, doesn't yet:

1. Validate the other pieces (king, pawn, castling, en-passant,
promotion).
2. Recognize check, mate, or stalemate.

If I don't finish by the 17th... uh... extension? :) Otherwise,
I'll just send my partial solution.

Looking forward to seeing what you have.

I don't see much point in extending a flop. We'll stick to our
schedule, but don't let that stop you.

My solution is complete now. I'll post it sometime tomorrow...

James Edward Gray II