Ruby Reports (Ruport) tutorials and other resources

Gregory Brown

One of the biggest complaints in the past about Ruport is we didn't
have any tutorials or examples for people to go off. Recently folks
have been turning that around a bit, so I've added a place on the Trac
wiki[0] for us to collect tutorials, blog entries, presentations, and
other resources.

I'll try to keep this as up to date as possible. Hopefully this will
be helpful for those who've been meaning to take a look at Ruport but
have decided to hold off due to a lack of a starting point.

Warm Regards,
-greg

[0] http://stonecode.svnrepository.com/ruport/trac.cgi/wiki/TutorialsAndArticles