RubyForge down

Tom Copeland

Hello all -

RubyForge went down at 1:15 this morning. It appears that someone is
spoofing DenyHosts into blocking lots of IP addresses, too, so I'm
working to get an IPKVM hooked up to the machine so I can straighten
things out.

Yours,

Tom

Tom Copeland

Hello all -

RubyForge went down at 1:15 this morning.

RubyForge is back online. The OOM killer appears to have battled
bravely to keep things running, but the machine finally crashed due to
an out of memory error.
It appears that someone is
spoofing DenyHosts into blocking lots of IP addresses, too, so I'm
working to get an IPKVM hooked up to the machine so I can straighten
things out.

This was what I had thought this morning, but I was wrong.

Yours,

Tom