Run Code every 24 hours

Don Quijote de Nicaragua

Hi everyone, I have a code which should be implemented in my site
every 24 hours, I have no idea how can do,
greatly appreciate any suggestions.
Thank You.

spanish:
Hola a todos, tengo un código que debe ejecutarse dentro de mi sitio
ASP.NET cada 24 horas, no tengo la minima idea de como poder hacerlo,
mucho agradecería alguna sugerencia al respecto.
Saludos Cordiales.

Don Quijote de Nicaragua.
Elder Soto.

siccolo

Hi everyone, I have a code which should be implemented in my site
every 24 hours, I have no idea how can do,
greatly appreciate any suggestions.
Thank You.

spanish:
Hola a todos, tengo un código que debe ejecutarse dentro de mi sitio
ASP.NET cada 24 horas, no tengo la minima idea de como poder hacerlo,
mucho agradecería alguna sugerencia al respecto.
Saludos Cordiales.

Don Quijote de Nicaragua.
Elder Soto.

"a code which should be implemented in my site" - do you mean
scheduling a particlar web page to "run" every n-hours?

you can use VBScript file ( for example, "torun.vbs") with something
like this:

URL = "http://www.microsoft.com/page_to_run_every_23_hours.aspx"
Set http = CreateObject("Microsoft.XmlHttp")
http.open "GET", URL, FALSE
http.send ""
WScript.Echo http.responseText
set WshShell = nothing
set http = nothing

and then schedule that file via Windows scheduler.

... more at http://www.siccolo.com/articles.asp ...

Assuming you have full control over your web server, a Windows Service may
be the best implementation choice for such a feature.

Here's more info on Windows Services:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa983650(VS.71).aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr,

Hi everyone, I have a code which should be implemented in my site
every 24 hours, I have no idea how can do,
greatly appreciate any suggestions.
Thank You.

spanish:
Hola a todos, tengo un código que debe ejecutarse dentro de mi sitio
ASP.NET cada 24 horas, no tengo la minima idea de como poder hacerlo,
mucho agradecería alguna sugerencia al respecto.
Saludos Cordiales.

Don Quijote de Nicaragua.
Elder Soto.

Don Quijote de Nicaragua