    again even though I only clicked on the button once. is there something I am
    missing to keep it from running twice?

    -Stanley

    Stanley, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Stanley

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    we would need to see some code so that we can help you..

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    I am a control that I am working on that inherits from
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton. Everything works find and the end
    result is fine except that when the user clicks on the button the export
    method runs twice. Basically I am trying to write a control that we can pass
    in some params, a report, and a datasource and it will export to a PDF. But
    the save dialog comes up once and you click on open and it just opens up

    Teemu Keiski, Feb 7, 2004