Saving Twice

Stanley

I am a control that I am working on that inherits from
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton. Everything works find and the end
result is fine except that when the user clicks on the button the export
method runs twice. Basically I am trying to write a control that we can pass
in some params, a report, and a datasource and it will export to a PDF. But
the save dialog comes up once and you click on open and it just opens up
again even though I only clicked on the button once. is there something I am
missing to keep it from running twice?

-Stanley

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

we would need to see some code so that we can help you..

--
Teemu Keiski