SCAM Alert - Jerry Stuckle

1

1001 Webs

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.www.webmaster.]
Have you even looked at his site? Its all affiliate links. He doesnt host or
make the designs he is selling.

That explains a lot. Affiliate/referral spammers suck!

C'mmon Steve,
since you're spamming us with links in every post, you should have at
least the decency to provide something more than:
"Blah blah blah under construction blah blah blah photo gallery coming
soon."
www.SteveSobol.com

Man, you're truly pathetic.
Shame on you troll, you aren't even able to SPAM usefully ...
Get to work at once !!!,
you lazy, good-for-nothing, slothful parasite !!!

Why do I have to always deal with this type of losers?
I mean, as I recall there's 2000something subscribers in this Group.
Where are the real webmasters?
I've hardly met any, so far ...

mbstevens

SpaceGirl said:
LOL. No comment
I wonder if the various people scamming, not scamming, reporting scams,
meta-de-scamming, being Stucklers for propriety, and generally groaning
in this thread might consider trimming the five-group-cross-posting
down to one group? (Not picking on you in particular, Spacey!)

Steve Sobol

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.www.webmaster.]
C'mmon Steve,
since you're spamming us with links in every post, you should have at
least the decency to provide something more than:
"Blah blah blah under construction blah blah blah photo gallery coming
soon."

It's a personal site, not one I need to update for work, and doing paying work
for my boss and doing stuff with my family are both more important than
updating the site. I have a photo gallery Flash applet that I bought and I
am doing some heavy customization to it, and it's not ready to put online yet.

There ARE two important links - one to my professional profile on LinkedIn
and another one to email me. That's all there will be for a while. If you
don't like that, no one is forcing you to go to the site.
you lazy, good-for-nothing, slothful parasite !!!

**pat on the head**

There there, I'm sure you'll feel better once you've taken your meds.
Why do I have to always deal with this type of losers?

If you have such a problem with the people here, why do you continue to post
here?

dorayme

mbstevens said:
I wonder if the various people scamming, not scamming, reporting scams,
meta-de-scamming, being Stucklers for propriety, and generally groaning
in this thread might consider trimming the five-group-cross-posting
down to one group? (Not picking on you in particular, Spacey!)

<g>

You might as well piss in the sea to raise its level...

mbstevens

dorayme said:
<g>

You might as well piss in the sea to raise its level...

Oh, well.. Thanks for replying only in alt.html.
(BTW, your fine Aussie wine is so cheap here that I just
might succeed if I tried!)

WindsorFox

1001 said:
Great !!!

I challenge you or anyone else to take me to Court.
You can't back up now.
Go for it.

You are scum, and until you post proof of your accusations you are
a liar and libelist. You are also apparently too stupid to realize
that one page you called a scam doesn't actually even belong to Jerry.
If you're 40, it's only chronologically and not intellectually.

--
"I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a
combination plate." - Kent Wills

"A lot of Southeast Oregon appears to be low resolution
even when you are physically driving through it! - Uncle Bob

WindsorFox

SpaceGirl said:
I prefer girls.

What impressive customers you have. You suit each other.

I think that is another blatant lie on his part.

--

1001 said:
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.www.webmaster.]
Have you even looked at his site? Its all affiliate links. He doesnt host or
make the designs he is selling.
That explains a lot. Affiliate/referral spammers suck!

C'mmon Steve,
since you're spamming us with links in every post, you should have at
least the decency to provide something more than:
"Blah blah blah under construction blah blah blah photo gallery coming
soon."
www.SteveSobol.com

More proof of your being a total idiot.

--

mbstevens said:
Oh, well.. Thanks for replying only in alt.html.
(BTW, your fine Aussie wine is so cheap here that I just
might succeed if I tried!)

We make some good wines too. <g>

You tried Australian beer?

mbstevens

dorayme said:
We make some good wines too. <g>

You tried Australian beer?
Even the convenience stores carry those huge cans of Foster <sp?>
Tastes like beer.
There used to be some very funny commercials for it.

1

1001 Webs

You are scum, and until you post proof of your accusations you are
a liar and libelist. You are also apparently too stupid to realize
that one page you called a scam doesn't actually even belong to Jerry.

Are you, despicable scum, talking about the link I posted to CRIMINAL
Jerry Stuckle's web page in which he advertises himself as the MD of
JDS Computer Training Corp., with the unequivocally purpose of
committing FRAUD.?
http://www.icca.org/member/memberpage.asp?id=400
Because that's the only one I posted, you liar.
The other ones link to CRIME-reporting agencies, stupid.

Let's assume that you're talking about that page, then, libelist.
On that page, Jerry starts out by stating that:
"Since 1990, JDS Computer Training Corporation has provided high-
quality programmer training courses to customers throughout the United
States and in Asia and Europe."
which is a blatant lie.
He then goes on to offer a series of services for which he obviously
intends to charge.
That's FRAUD, and the page is Jerry's.
PROVED.

If you see differently, please explain why, you liar, libelist, stupid
scum.

dorayme

You tried Australian beer?
Even the convenience stores carry those huge cans of Foster <sp?>
Tastes like beer.[/QUOTE]

Well, not so much to me any more. Those are the very commercial
brews made mainly with sugar (cheap and plentiful is sugar over
here). There are better ones made with more malt grain. In fact,
best of all are the ones made without sugar and that usually
means German or European or home brew.

Huge cans? Here, the main supply of "tinnies" is in a 375g form.
In bottles these are known as stubbies. A long-neck is a 750g
bottle. There may be tins of this latter quantities too but
Australians don't much drink those. It is a sign of trouble when
a fellow opens a long neck and lifts it to his mouth. Ladies, of
course, would never dream of it.

mbstevens

dorayme said:
Even the convenience stores carry those huge cans of Foster <sp?>
Tastes like beer.

Well, not so much to me any more. Those are the very commercial
brews made mainly with sugar (cheap and plentiful is sugar over
here). There are better ones made with more malt grain. In fact,
best of all are the ones made without sugar and that usually
means German or European or home brew.

Huge cans? [/QUOTE]

Yes, it's marketed humorously here in fat cans about twice the size
of a regular 12oz. beer.
______________________
Scene: A seedy aussie bar.

Announcer: How do you speak Australian?

A guy leans over and whispers something in a young lady's ear.
She wheels on him and drops him to the floor with a right hook.

Announcer: Courtship.
______________________
Here, the main supply of "tinnies" is in a 375g form.
In bottles these are known as stubbies. A long-neck is a 750g
bottle. There may be tins of this latter quantities too but
Australians don't much drink those. It is a sign of trouble when
a fellow opens a long neck and lifts it to his mouth. Ladies, of
course, would never dream of it.

My finely attuned taste buds are calibrated for subtle differences
in picante sauces and jalapeño preparations. It's all I can do to
taste the difference between Cabernet and fortified port.

Jeff

Nothing unusual about that. I'd say that web professions have more
than their share of lesbians.
Such is my proof that these are mostly social groups. Get over it.
We're going a little long on the crossposting here...

Jeff

Jeff

Viper said:
Look at the WHOIS info.
It does NOT have a valid street or PO Box address.

Rafael Martinez-Minuesa Martinez
Puerto Marina
Benalmadena, MALAGA 29630
ES
Google Maps shows over 300 results for that info...

Roughly once a month I'll find some lost soul parked on the street
outside my house (I'm on the corner of two dead ends). And they'll have
either google or mapquest directions for some address I've never heard of.

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on that.

The only thing that can be proven is that posting any information
that leads to your identity will eventually cause you grief.

Jeff

WindsorFox

1001 said:
Are you, despicable scum, talking about the link I posted to CRIMINAL
Jerry Stuckle's web page in which he advertises himself as the MD of
JDS Computer Training Corp., with the unequivocally purpose of
committing FRAUD.?
http://www.icca.org/member/memberpage.asp?id=400
Because that's the only one I posted, you liar.
The other ones link to CRIME-reporting agencies, stupid.

icca.org is not Jerry's web site.
Let's assume that you're talking about that page, then, libelist.

You are scum, an asshole and a liar. That's not libel, it's an
opinion.

On that page, Jerry starts out by stating that:
"Since 1990, JDS Computer Training Corporation has provided high-
quality programmer training courses to customers throughout the United
States and in Asia and Europe."
which is a blatant lie.

Prove it.
He then goes on to offer a series of services for which he obviously
intends to charge.
That's FRAUD, and the page is Jerry's.
PROVED.

Charging for services rendered is not fraudulent. You obviously
no clue as to why that page is there and what it is.

Perhaps you'd like to visit the thought of why the vast majority
of all the groups you spammed with this garbage have dropped you into
their twit filter.