Schema building help

johnsocs

All -

I am very stuck on building a schema for the following xml message. I
feel I'm very close as the message validates if I remove the
attribute from the doSpellingSuggestion element. Any help/pointers for
describing the encodingStyle attribute in my schema would be great.

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks.