    1/1000 times this statement fails msg = parsed->body; using email mime
    modules. i am using strict on my pl file, is there a way to cause the
    script to keep running when this statement fails? thanks.

    joe, May 19, 2004

  2. What does "fails" mean when you say it?

    Are any messages issued? What do they say exactly?

    There are lots of them. Which one are you using?

    Are you getting messages about strict violations?

    That depends on how it fails, and you haven't told us how it fails.

    A diagnosis is much easier to make if you know a symptom or two...

    Tad McClellan, May 19, 2004