scrolling

Heavens.To.Murgatroid

Using SM 1.1

I have a very simple automatic scroll. See below. What I want to do
is have a mouse on to stop/pause the scrolling and mouse off to
restart it. Plus I want to be able to use it for sending out my clubs
newsletters.

So, could someone tell me what I would need to do this? And can you
explain it in simple terms.

Thanks

scroll script

<head>