seamless clips from separate clips

long eddy

Hello all,
Currently I use a three year old Kodak LS-420 to capture video clips.

The files are .mov files.

I then transfer them over to .mpeg files and then to .swf files using some
shareware products.

I'm happy the results since the .swf files are smaller than the .mov files
and can be read by many people.

Most of these clips are 180 degree pans since I am a realtor.

What are some good suggestions of shareware for editing?

For example:

1. splicing one clip to another.

2. or fixing the contrast or color saturation.

Ideally if I took a 10 second shot of the living room with a pan and then
another 8 second clip of the kitchen and then another 11 second clip of the
garage - I would need some sort of software to accomplish a seamless clip of
all three rooms.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated with regards to any shareware
software from Tucows, etc.. that can do this job.

Thank you.

Eddy