Security error in loading c++ dll from asp.net

Pola

Hello,

We are loading our dll,which is written in c++,
from asp.net.
As a result we are getting the following error msg:
" Microsoft.NET Framework
Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security
policy
To grant this application the required permission,
contact your system administrator, or use the Microsoft .NET
Framework Configuration tool".

If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to
continue.
System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission.
By the way when we loading this dll from Windows Form project (C#),
all works well.

Please help us to solve this error.
What configuration should we change, to ignore this error msg.

Thanks in advanced,
Pola

Joe Kaplan

You need to make sure your ASP.NET application is configured to run in "full
trust" mode so that you can run unmanaged code. Check the various
documentation references for examples of how to configure that.