Security Exception

jinh

I'm trying to modify the SharePoint site so it'll take both type of
authentication providers & anonymous access.

I've modified the web.config file. When I started the debugging after all
my codings are done, I got this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Security Exception
by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission
please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust
level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the
permission of type 'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System,
Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type
'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]
System.Reflection.Assembly._GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError,
Boolean ignoreCase) +0
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError,
Boolean ignoreCase) +41
System.Web.UI.Util.GetTypeFromAssemblies(ICollection assemblies, String
typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) +119
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase,
Boolean throwOnError) +179
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessInheritsAttribute(String
baseTypeName, String codeFileBaseTypeName, String src, Assembly assembly) +95

System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.PostProcessMainDirectiveAttributes(IDictionary
parseData) +192

Can someone please give me some advice of what I should do to fix this issue?

Many thanks in advance!
JH