Security exception problem

Bruce W...1

I created an RSS aggregating website based on this article:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/u...n-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-createrssw-aspnet.asp

The website is located here:
http://rss.didah.com/NewsAggregator.htm

Basically, there's a frameset that is filled with .aspx pages.

Slight mod to this is I pull the list of RSS news feeds from an XML file
(rather than a database), and pass the URL's around in the querystrings.

Works fine on my local machine but when I upload it to my hosting
company I get this error:
System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type
System.Security.Permissions.StrongNameIdentityPermission, mscorlib,
Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
failed.

The only file I/O is to an XML file, CSS file, and an XSLT transform,
all in the local virtual root.

Does anyone know what is causing this error?

Here's a copy of the actual website files:
http://rss.didah.com/files.zip

Thanks for your help.

Bruce W...1

Ken Cox said:
Has your ISP clamped down the security?

It looks like they are demanding signed components for I/O access there,
including a strong name:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...fsystemsecuritypolicystrongnameclasstopic.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...onsstrongnameidentitypermissionclasstopic.asp

Not that they know of. And they are willing to change settings, if I
knew what to change.

I have a number of ASP.NET apps deployed on this server, and the others
work fine. Some read text files. This one however is the only one that
reads an XML file.

So something in the Dataset.ReadXML method is causing this.