see raw xml in soap4r

Raymond O'Connor

Hi,

Is there any way with soap4r to see the raw xml of the response without
turning on the debug mode?

For me at least, my soap scripts work correctly 99% of the time, however
occasionally they raise exceptions and it would be handy on these cases
to see the raw xml that is causing the problem. Is there any method I
can call on the main soap response object to dump the raw xml its using?
It would be handy to print this out along with the exception in some
cases.

Thanks,
Ray

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

Raymond O'Connor

Hi
Thanks for the response, is there a way to turn it on after the request?
I don't want to log every request/response as this program makes tens of
thousands of requests daily. Is there a way just to see the
request/response if an error occurred?

thanks,
Ray

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi