select list in frame

HandersonVA

Hello, I would like to make a page which contains two frames. One is
for menu and the other one is for content. The menu page has a pick
list and the content page will display based on what selected from the
pick list in the menu page.
I wrote it as below, but it does not work and I cannot put a target
attribute in the option tag.
Can anyone help me?

<head>
<title>Menu Page</title>
<script language="javascript">
<!--
/*Jumpy combo box
*/
function gone()
{

location=document.jumpy.select2.options[document.jumpy.select2.selectedIndex].value
}
//-->
</script>
</head>

<form name="jumpy">
<select name="select2" size="1" onChange="gone()">
<option value="red.html">red</option>
<option value="orange.html">orange</option>
<option value="blue.html">blue</option>
</select>
</form>