Select Statements adding options with JavaScript

Braden.Bowers

I have a page with sets of html select statements. The first one is a
drop down list with a bunch of items. I need an onclick statement
using java that will take the selected item and put it in my second
list select statement.

example:
<select id="Start"> (1. Item selected from here)
<option value="1">One</option>
<option value="2">Two</option>
<option value="3">Three</option>
<option value="4">Four</option>
</select>

<input ="button" id="btnSelect" onclick="move();" value="Click Me"> (2.
Button clicked moves copies item.)

<select id="Finish" multiple="yes" size="4"> (3. The copied item is
listed here.)
</select>

Thanks in advance.
Braden Bowers