'SelectedIndex' and 'SelectedValue' attributes are mutually exclusive

Stimp

I'm getting the error:

'SelectedIndex' and 'SelectedValue' attributes are mutually exclusive

when I try to populate a series of dropdowns... any idea what I could be
doing wrong here?

Thanks.

Stimp

Ok so it's not a commonly-known error?... see I don't know which of the
3000 lines of code to post since SelectedIndex and SelectedValue are
interspersed liberally throughout.

Oh well, I'll hack away at it.

Post some code
That could help