Selecting <buttons> via VB

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by smcglynn, Jun 28, 2011.

  1. smcglynn

    smcglynn

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm more of a VB programmer than HTML. but I'm writing an app in MS Access that goes to a web page, plugs in a users information and needs to "press" the "Add User ID" button on the web page.

    I've tried "Forms(0).submit", but that executes the "Search" function and doesn't add the UserID . . .

    I programmatically plug in the user id:

    doc.Forms("searchForm").employee_id.Value = UserID
    Then need to "press" the "Add ID to List" button.

    <button onclick="javascript:addId();return false;">Add ID To List</button>

    This particular item is Item(35) in the document. I've tried

    doc.all.Item(35).Click

    Can someone help me to figure out how to execute the "addID()" function?

    Thank you,

    Scott.

    smcglynn, Jun 28, 2011