SelfSSL

Harry Simpson

Just downloaded and installed this SSL install cert.....it was painless (I'm
an MCSD not an MCSE).

Question is, could this cert be used in a simple intranet server application
where the clients know and trust the server already (within the intranet).

I can see where the users coming from everywhere to my site would want to
make sure it was real with a Verisign cert but what about just a small
intranet situation like a business office?

If SelfSSL is not approproiate for this, other ideas to avoid the more
expensive certs?

TIA
Harry