send pdf or jpg to printer

Bell, Kevin

Does anyone have any suggestions on printing pdf's? These pdf's don't
change much, so if it be more straight forward to convert them to jpgs,
or another format, then that'd be fine too.

Thanks in advanced,

Kevin

infidel

Does anyone have any suggestions on printing pdf's? These pdf's don't
change much, so if it be more straight forward to convert them to jpgs,
or another format, then that'd be fine too.

I use GhostScript and GSPrint to send PDFs to our printer in a Windows
environment. It's been a while since we set it up, but I believe
GSPrint comes with GSView. GSPrint basically wraps GhostScript for you
and provides a much friendlier command line interface than GhostScript.
It's worked very well in a high-volume production environment for a
few years now.

Grant Edwards

Does anyone have any suggestions on printing pdf's?

This works for me:

os.system("lpr filename.pdf")

;)
These pdf's don't change much, so if it be more straight
forward to convert them to jpgs, or another format, then
that'd be fine too.

[ob gloat]
Man, the crap Windows users are willing to put up with...
[/ob gloat]