sending information with a url redirect

MotorcycleIke

I have a need to send a user to another url, either with a redirect or
with a frame.

I need to have two fields filled in and a button pressed on the new url.

How can this be done?

Thanks,

MotorcycleIke

Steve said:
If the site you're redirecting to is under your control, it would be easiest
to pass the data via querystring and have the recieving page code adjusted
to accept parameters in this way.

If the site is not yours, you'll likely need to use the webrequest object.
Here's more info on that:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...f/html/frlrfsystemnetwebrequestclasstopic.asp
The site is not ours, so we'll try working with the webrequest object.
I am going to have to look for an example that fits. My coding skills
aren't up to the explanation given at the microsoft site.
Thanks for the assistance.