Sending SUBMIT to an email address

Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
When somebody clicks on the SUBMIT button on the website, how i do i get the inputted details to arrive at my email?

<!-- Collumn 3 -->
<h4 class="text-uppercase text-strong">Leave a Message</h4>
<form class="customform text-white">
<input name="email" class="required email border-radius" placeholder="Your e-mail" title="Your e-mail" type="text" />
<input name="name" class="name border-radius" placeholder="Your name" title="Your name" type="text" />
<textarea name="message" class="required message border-radius" placeholder="Your message" rows="3"></textarea>
</form>
</section>
<hr class="break margin-top-bottom-0" style="border-color: rgba(0, 38, 51, 0.80);">

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
Big hello MCdriver. Too much to talk about with you on the submitted code. I think you copied this. If yes, get away from this guy or site and never look at it again. He's a horrible programmer.
A <form> needs more then a CLASS assigned to it. Read and study this: https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp
A form submits to a PHP file normally and what is passed needs a NAME=" "

The next thing is to study form handling and email: https://www.w3schools.com/php/php_forms.asp and https://www.w3schools.com/php/func_mail_mail.asp

Lastly you should verify the info your form is sending: https://www.w3schools.com/php/php_form_validation.asp

If you still have questions after reading and practicing these things - ask again - and post both of your new files.