Server Application Unavailable

Ashutosh

Hello All,
This might be seen as a common question from newbie. I am a newbie to
..NET Framework but I think my issue is very complicated. I have tried
to explain at best but if you have any more questions please dont
hesistate to ask.
I have an existing classic asp application (http://localhost/client). I
am trying to move one module (its actually a folder
(http://localhost/client/interview)) to .NET. Just to test whether I
can have a .NET application within an asp application I created a new
project in Visual Studio 2003 with application path
http://localhost/client/testNET. It has a default.aspx page that has a
welcome message. When I go to Debug...Start without debugging to start
this .NET application I get an following message in IE:
Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web
browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this
specific request failure can be found in the application event log of
the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused
this error to occur.

In application event log I have following error:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: ASP.NET 1.1.4322.0
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1088
Date: 10/29/2006
Time: 8:29:57 AM
User: N/A
Computer: LOCALMACHINENAME
Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
Error: 0x80070005 Access is denied.

Both the folders Client and Client/testNET has ASP.NET Machine account
with rights of Read&Execute, List folder contents and Read.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,
Ashu