Server.Execute - how much is 'shared'?

Brian

I'm using Server.Execute to decide at run-time which .aspx page to use
to format a mail message. Using a StringWriter, I call Server.Execute
on the page that does the formatting, then snag the text from the
StringWriter and stuff it into an email message.

All these pages use a custom Page class that we've written to handle
the startup/shutdown stuff and provide access to our business objects.
That is, caller.aspx and callee.apsx both derive from the same
Page-derived class.

My question is, how much is 'shared' when caller.aspx Server.Execute's
callee.aspx? The problem is, when callee.aspx is done, it cleans up the
environment as it should as if it were called via a browser. The
problem is, once Server.Execute returns in caller.aspx, it's lost its
marbles, as if it were 'shut down' when the page ends.

Did callee.aspx do that? How much of the environment/page/context/etc.
do caller.aspx and callee.aspx share?

-Brian