how much a coding order costs

Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello, i'm a game developer, and i plan to integrate a couple of minigames into my game. But my coding skills don't allow me to do it by myself right now. So i was wondering how much you think an order of such may cost, assuming you already have all the 3D, and just need the guy to code the stuff. Let's say for example i don't know a tennis game, or garage door basket ball, or similar stuff (fishing or whatever)
i hope i posted into the correct section btw. But i think it is
and if you're wondering how i'll integrate some coding while having a poor coding knowledge, it's done via a blueprint system