Server-specific strangeness?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:19:31 GMT
dorayme scribed:
OK Boji, time to probe your brain again. You refused a while back
to send me a little sample for discreet and private analysis. How
about looking at:

http://tinyurl.com/3bszv6

and saying which way the dancer moves for you?

Hey, cool link.

Okay, I seem to fit in the majority class. From a top perspective, the
dancer appears to rotate counter-clockwise (to me). I tried focusing to
get the direction to change, but no good. However, I did notice that she
had nice tits. Does this make me a MCP or just observant?

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:46:09 GMT
dorayme scribed:

Between the 2 of us, who would you say has a better grasp of the English
language? I'm not pointing this out just to "rub it in", although as a
woman you should be used to coming in second.

Yeah, well, as a schoolboy, I am going to corner you today near
that old Elm tree and make you drink frog soup which I made in Mr
Castle's 4a science class Wed avo prac session. You won't be so
brazen then...

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:19:31 GMT
dorayme scribed:

Hey, cool link.

Okay, I seem to fit in the majority class. From a top perspective, the
dancer appears to rotate counter-clockwise (to me). I tried focusing to
get the direction to change, but no good.

This morning for me it is clockwise - predominantly, but it has
switched more easily at other times of the day to counter
clockwise. The bit about the left and right brain in relation to
this sounds like horseshit to me. (if you look at the figure by
turning your head sideways or putting the animation on the page
at 90 degrees, it will roll as if a wheel coming towards you or a
wheel moving away from you. Maybe the newspapers could find a
psychologist with a theory about the top and bottom preponderance
of the brain)

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:13:06
GMT dorayme scribed:
Yeah, well, as a schoolboy, I am going to corner you today near
that old Elm tree and make you drink frog soup which I made in Mr
Castle's 4a science class Wed avo prac session.

Hehehe - frog soup. Sounds lovely. Of course then if some beautiful,
young princess came along and kissed me, maybe I'd regurgitate ambrosia.
You won't be so
brazen then...

Yeah, that'd cure me...

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:13:06
GMT dorayme scribed:
Yeah, well, as a schoolboy, I am going to corner you today near
that old Elm tree and make you drink frog soup which I made in Mr
Castle's 4a science class Wed avo prac session.

Hehehe - frog soup. Sounds lovely. Of course then if some beautiful,
young princess came along and kissed me, maybe I'd regurgitate ambrosia.
You won't be so
brazen then...

Yeah, that'd cure me...

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:38:40
GMT dorayme scribed:
This morning for me it is clockwise - predominantly, but it has
switched more easily at other times of the day to counter
clockwise. The bit about the left and right brain in relation to
this sounds like horseshit to me. (if you look at the figure by
turning your head sideways or putting the animation on the page
at 90 degrees, it will roll as if a wheel coming towards you or a
wheel moving away from you.

Hey, I'll have to try that. I did tilt my head slightly, but not 90
degrees. As for the associations, they're probably like astrology
somewhat. Could be a bit of a correspondence in relation to brain
hemisphere but still mostly random coincidence.
Maybe the newspapers could find a
psychologist with a theory about the top and bottom preponderance
of the brain)

What would be interesting to find out is if alternating between these
states made one schizophrenic or just good in bed.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
What would be interesting to find out is if alternating between these
states made one schizophrenic or just good in bed.

Everything just comes back to the same thing for you.

This is why I urgently need a sample of your brain for testing. A
little scoop will do, a small teaspoon shoved in the ear-hole and
its done, pop it into one of the little yellow-topped plastic
jars docs give you to provide samples and post to me straight
away.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:24:45 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Everything just comes back to the same thing for you.

What? Antidisestablishmentarianism?
This is why I urgently need a sample of your brain for testing. A
little scoop will do, a small teaspoon shoved in the ear-hole and
its done, pop it into one of the little yellow-topped plastic
jars docs give you to provide samples and post to me straight
away.

And what do I get for giving you part of me?

dorayme

This is why I urgently need a sample of your brain for testing. A
little scoop will do, a small teaspoon shoved in the ear-hole and
its done, pop it into one of the little yellow-topped plastic
jars docs give you to provide samples and post to me straight
away.

And what do I get for giving you part of me?[/QUOTE]

A lesser beating by Officer Bud White. That's the best I can
offer.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:24:46 GMT
dorayme scribed:
And what do I get for giving you part of me?

A lesser beating by Officer Bud White. That's the best I can
offer.[/QUOTE]

Well, let's see, it's a, uh, tempting offer. One thing remains to be
considered, however. Who pays the postage?

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:24:46 GMT
dorayme scribed:

Well, let's see, it's a, uh, tempting offer. One thing remains to be
considered, however. Who pays the postage?

Officer White, of course. He will stand over you and look at your
sorry ass on the ground and throw you some coins as he turns away
in disgust and leaves...

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:50:56
GMT dorayme scribed:
Officer White, of course. He will stand over you and look at your
sorry ass on the ground and throw you some coins as he turns away
in disgust and leaves...

Oh, that'll never do. I cannot accept money from strangers.

--
Neredbojias

The 16th century French satirical writer François Rabelais in his series of
novels Gargantua and Pantagruel, discussing the various ways of cleansing
oneself at the toilet, wrote that: "He who uses paper on his filthy bum,
will always find his ballocks lined with scum."