Server.Transfer error

Claudia Fong

In my application I have two webform. In one of the webform I have a
button where the user clicks and it should open another webform.. but
when I click that button, it shows me the error:

Error executing child request for Language.aspx.

I'm new in ASP.NET so I can't understand where is the problem..

Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Cheers!

Claudi

Claudia Fong

Server.Transfer("Language.aspx");
}

Cheers!

Claudi

Guest

Server.Transfer("Language.aspx");
}

Cheers!

Claudi

*** Sent via Developersdexhttp://www.developersdex.com***

Either use Response.Redirect, or try to set EnableViewStateMac to
false on Language.aspx

<%@Page EnableViewStateMac="false">