Server.Transfer

Red

I am using Server.Transfer("MyForm.aspx", true) to move the user to a
different form. I have a button that allows the user to go back to the
original form. I thought that setting the presrveForm param to true would
save the state of the controls on the original form, but when the user
clicks the back button(the one I provide, not in the browser) then controls
are reset. The code I use to return to the original form is
server.transfer("originalform.aspx", false)

Any ideas?

Rick Spiewak

Save the state of the controls yourself, in Session state, before you
transfer out to the second form. Restore them in the Page Load event if it
isn't a postback.