Session and Http Handler's ProcessRequest()

Guest

Hello All,

I am trying to use a session variable in a custom handler's processrequest
method. I am getting a null reference whenever I access the session variable.
At this point of execution is not the session available for use yet?

Can anyone give me alternatives on how I can use session in conjunction with
http handler?

Thanks

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

the page handler loads and saves the session. if you are replacing the page
handler, then you need to load session yourself.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)