session objects from asp to aspx

kkarre

Hello,
We are buying a wizard from a 3rd party developer who advices our customers
which products they need.
This wizard is written in (old) asp. It produces an asp page that redirects to
our asp.net application.
We need to capture the session object or the querystring from that old asp
page
into the aspx page.
I would appreciate any tips on how to implement this.

We have no ability to debug the asp page, but are thinking of creating an
aspx page
that collects the querystring and creates a ASP.NET Session object and THEN
redirects to the correct aspx page.

Thanks in advance
/kk