Session varibles limit?

Guest

If given, maybe 25 users on my ASP.NET web app what is setting too many
session variables?
What are the draw backs of setting 8 session variables?
I thought about on each page making another db call to get user info and
just set 3 session variables, but isn't that more resource consuming?
what is ideal?
This is the age old "setting login information".
Is there a better way to manage this?
thanx.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

If you've only got only 25 users and only 8 session variables for each, you
should have nothing to worry about.

Guest

that's what I thought. I figured db calls is more resource demanding than
these few session variables. I like doing these web applications, they're
more controllable. Public websites have more considerations. Thanx.