Session_End Qeustion?

Guest

in our multiple applications solutions which is as follows:

Parent :
Global.ascx
Logout.aspx
SubProj1
No Global or logout
SubProj2
No Global or logout

in Global.ascx Session_End Event
string serverName = this.Request.UserHostName;
string appFolder =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["ApplicationFolder"];
Response.Redirect(serverName + "/" + appFolder + "/" + "LogOut.aspx");

that when a session is expired in subproj or parent the servername is gotten
and folder where application is deplyed then logout page,,,this working fine
if Session ended normaly .....i tried the following scenario which cause the
below problem:

open the the page in subproj1 as
http://servername/parentproj/subproj/page.aspx
stay there the reset IIS then try to move ...the browser redirect me to
http://servername/parentproj/subproj/logout.aspx and session_end did not
fired?
Hope I explained the problem well....any suggestions?

Brock Allen

Session does not end as a result of a request -- it ends due to inactivity.
So since the user is not making requests into the server, there's not going
to be any Request or Response object. So using Request and Response in Session_End
doesn't make sense.

Guest

then what should I do in this case?

Brock Allen said:
[...]

What do you want to do? I don't know what your application's requirements
are.

Brock Allen said:
[...]

Thanks I did solve it.

Brock Allen said:
[...]

Juan T. Llibre

Hi, Raed.

Would you share the solution,
so that someone else may benefit in the future ?

Raed Sawalha said:
Thanks I did solve it.

: