Sessions and authentication

a.mustaq

Hi All,

I am workintg on a site, In that after SignOut,
If I click back button of browser, the prevoius page is opening. It
shouldn't be like that and it should be redirect to Login Page.How can
I achieve this. Please help me.

Regards
Mustaq Ahmed.A

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

History on the client side says that the page is still valid. That is what
you are viewing.

You can set a time out on the page cache, but that is only partially useful.
Another option is have the timeout page set up so the user cannot use the
back button. Also make sure you have canceled session on the page (Abandon)
and give them a link back to the logon.