sessionState

Nick K.

We have an ASP.Net 2.0 web application that uses cookies for the
sessionState. We have a login page that the user initially logs into and
when the sessionState expires.

I tracked down all that was taking place in the code. The session "key" is
head in a Session varaible. The session timeout is set to 20 minutes in the
web.config file.

What I am seeing is that the user is redirected to the login page before the
session expires. This seems to behave differently depending on which server
that application is deployed to.

How do I track down why this login page redirection is taking place?