set radio button color

jullag

Hi there,
does anyone know how to set the color and/or background color of radio
buttons, in a way that's compatible with all browsers, including
firefox at least?

i've tried
document.form.elements.style.backgroundColor='red';
as well as
document.form.elements.style.color='red';

none of which work with firefox (latest version 1.0.4), although i
looks perfect in Opera 8.5...

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks,
julien

RobG

jullag said:
Hi there,
does anyone know how to set the color and/or background color of radio
buttons, in a way that's compatible with all browsers, including
firefox at least?

This is really a CSS or HTML question, you may get better answers in

comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html
or
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

FWIW, my answer is no, you can't do it reliably in all browsers. By all
means attempt it, but expect it not to work in many browsers.

[...]