Sever Controls aren't visible on run time in browser.

Alex SFT

I did create Web Forms Page in VB .Net to follow help
step by step, but when I've putted server controls(
textbox, Label, button ) on form and click "Build and
Browse" those controls disappeared from "run time" form.
I did this on 3 different computers, I did reinstall IIS
on each one of them ( windows 2000 server )...
Please help me, I'm fighting with this problem already
second day, I have experience in VB 6.0 for 5 years, but
here I'm down.

Alexandre Saftalov

Teemu, I did this run yesterday, how you've recommended me, and after
that couldn't run browser at all.
When I did run browser I've message "Server Application Unavailable
please hit Refresh", I did hit refresh but problem still didn't gone. So
I had to reinstall IIS.
But away I've run now "aspnet_regis.exe -i" and got same problem.
I thin that my problem with "server controls" on web forms page so
simple...
When I did bring "HTML controls" on "Web Forms Page" (aspx) I can see
those control in browser, also when I did converted "HTML controls" on
.aspx form they are visible and working ok.
Teemu please help, I'll appreciate it very much! Alex.