Sharp Effect

Gandalf

Sharp effect is one of the photoshop effect on letters.
some one a javascript script that create the same effect?

thanks

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Gandalf said:
Sharp effect is one of the photoshop effect on letters.
some one a javascript script that create the same effect?

When posting to a software development newsgroup dealing with programming
languages that are mostly distributed as open source (no matter whether it
is free software, too), it is probably not the best approach to assume that
the subscribers of that newsgroup are familiar with a supposed proprietary
font effect of a not-for-free available non-free closed-source image
manipulation application.

IOW, an answer to your question virtually begs the question first:

What the heck is Photoshop's "Sharp effect"?

PointedEars, using only The GIMP for small image manupilation tasks

Bart Van der Donck

Gandalf said:
Sharp effect is one of the photoshop effect on letters.
some one a javascript script that create the same effect?

I'm not familiar with Photoshop, but it is possible to assign a broad
range of visual effects to images and characters in Microsoft Internet
Explorer, see:

http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/samples/author/dhtml/DXTidemo/DXTidemo.htm
http://www.fred.net/dhark/demos/css/css_filter_examples.html