Shopping Cart Component

IntraRELY

I want to gather some info on what everyone considers to be their favorite
shopping cart...I am running VB/ASP.NET/SQL2000.

TIA,

Steve

Saravana

In ASP.NET 2.0, you can use new profile feature. But in ASP.NET 1.0, you
need to manage with sessions only. Store all his preferences in session,
when he logsout or session end, store all his preferences in database.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your posing. As for the farvorite shopping cart you mentioned,
do you means how to implement such one or what should such as shopping cart
look like? If you have some more detailed requiremtn, please feel free to
post here. Thanks.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi IntraRElLY,

Thanks for your response. Really not very familiar with the ShoppingCart
styles. But there're some web resources I've found, some asp.net web Cart
controls or other exsting 3rd party shopping carts:

#www.asp.net control gallery
http://asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=13&tabindex=2

#The best shopping cart software, ecommerce solutions & services
http://www.tamingthebeast.net/tools/best-shopping-carts.htm

#some 3rd party shopping carts:
http://www.2checkout.com/third_party_shopping_carts.htm

Hope helpful. Thanks.