Your recommendation: shopping cart with admin

VB Programmer

Many of my clients are asking for shopping carts (including credit card
processing, some paypal, full function administrative interfaces to add
categories & products, adjust shipping costs, etc...)

Any recommendations? What are all of you using?

Not sure if I should go with an ASP.NET cart, something that is already
pre-built, or what...

Thanks

Mark Rae

Many of my clients are asking for shopping carts (including credit card
processing, some paypal, full function administrative interfaces to add
categories & products, adjust shipping costs, etc...)

Any recommendations? What are all of you using?

I built my own, based (more or less) around a factory pattern. Base
functionality does all the GUI front-end stuff and the data layer (stock
control, dispatch, fulfillment etc), and the factory pattern bit allows
support for an unlimited number of payment gateways which are simply bolted
on as required.

Started off with PayPal, then WorldPay - currently looking at the latest
offering from Google...