    for something that is worth using. I'd like somethign that works with
    asp.net 2.0 also.

    Any recommendations?

    alex sparsky, Jan 3, 2006

  2. alex sparsky

    tdavisjr Guest

    I think you are better off writing your own. There are alot of
    examples out there.

    tdavisjr, Jan 3, 2006

  3. alex sparsky

    nsales Guest

    If your looking for a professional solution, take a look at
    www.ezcat.com . Highly customizable and easy to use.

    nsales, Jan 5, 2006
  4. alex sparsky

    George Guest

    First fix bugs then sell.

    Your shopping cart allows me to add negative number of items.
    Wondering if i make a checkout with -100 as a total will it be actually credited to my credit card?

    George

    George, Jan 5, 2006