shopping cart recommendations with asp.net 2.0

alex sparsky

I know this question has been asked before but I need to get a
shopping cart system going for our website. We are going to move away
from the passing sales off to third parties and handle them ourselves.

What are some good shopping cart apps out there? I don't mind paying
for something that is worth using. I'd like somethign that works with
asp.net 2.0 also.

Any recommendations?

tdavisjr

I think you are better off writing your own. There are alot of
examples out there.

George

First fix bugs then sell.

Your shopping cart allows me to add negative number of items.
Wondering if i make a checkout with -100 as a total will it be actually credited to my credit card?

George

If your looking for a professional solution, take a look at
www.ezcat.com . Highly customizable and easy to use.