    variants of ParseChildren, custom designer classes, etc, with no luck.

    Thanks,
    --Max

    Max Metral, Feb 26, 2004

  2. hi Max,
    A Web Forms designer class controls the design-time appearance of a control
    by providing design-time HTML to a designer host. The .NET Framework
    provides a base designer class, System.Web.UI.ControlDesigner, that provides
    base functionality for a server control designer. ControlDesigner defines
    the following key methods for rendering design-time HTML.

    For a how-to tutorial reference the article :
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n-us/cpguide/html/cpconhtmldesignersample.asp
    This will have no runtime impact ofcourse ;P
    If your still having difficulty postback :)

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Feb 26, 2004