"Simple" drop down menu?

Doogly

Hello everyone, I'm really new to Javascript and was wondering if
anyone could give me code for a nice looking drop down menu. Ideally
it would do that little scrolly animation thingy when it drops down,
you know, like a curtain coming down, but that's not too important.
Also, I plan on using it for my blogger menu if that helps. Any
advice or code would be appreciated. Thanks.

VK

Hello everyone, I'm really new to Javascript and was wondering if
anyone could give me code for a nice looking drop down menu. Ideally
it would do that little scrolly animation thingy when it drops down,
you know, like a curtain coming down, but that's not too important.

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/index.html
contains a lot of stuff like that
Also, I plan on using it for my blogger menu if that helps.

It may pose a problem if you cannot change the head of your blog
document but only body of it. For some scripts it is irrelevant - for
some not. Just try different.

-Lost

Doogly said:
Hello everyone, I'm really new to Javascript and was wondering if
anyone could give me code for a nice looking drop down menu. Ideally
it would do that little scrolly animation thingy when it drops down,
you know, like a curtain coming down, but that's not too important.
Also, I plan on using it for my blogger menu if that helps. Any
advice or code would be appreciated. Thanks.

I saw a nifty one with a nice dropping effect at:

http://www.queensway-primary.torbay.sch.uk/

It is the work of Safalra at:

http://www.safalra.com/programming/javascript/smoothly-scrolling-menus/

-Lost