Drop Down Menu

morc

hi,
i've been trying to find a dropdown navigation menu. You know the ones
where its a topbar and you rollover it and it drops down with options.
(www.nvidia.com)

i've found a bunch but the thing is i would like to use my own images.
meaning (using nvidia.com as an example) download drivers, products
are different images. as well as the options that drop. i have my own
buttons.

however this scirpt is too complicated for me to write. so i was
wondering if anyone knew of a place i could download a script that i
can customize like so. preferably a free one.

-thanks
morc

Randy Webb

News said the following on 2/6/2006 5:04 PM:

Do you happen to have a URL to a page that explains how to post, quote,
and not top-post?

--
Randy
Question: Why?

News

Randy Webb said:
News said the following on 2/6/2006 5:04 PM:

Do you happen to have a URL to a page that explains how to post, quote,
and not top-post?

--

Oh my goodness maybe you should shoot me LOL

Well Randy hope you have a good one, and if I make a mistake again you of
course will be quick to point it out.