Drop down list/menu

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by Knoxinator, May 7, 2015.

  1. Knoxinator

    Knoxinator

    Joined:
    May 7, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am making a website and need a good drop down list/menu.

    It has to only appear on mobile devices (phone/tablet, etc)
    and not appear on desktop/laptop/mac

    It is a car website
    The drop down list/menu has 3 sections
    First section
    Make (Ford, Toyota, BMW, etc) I select Toyota and the next list/menu loads
    Second section
    Model (Prius, Camry, Celica, etc) I select Prius and the next list/menu loads
    Third section
    Year (2003, 2004, 2005, etc) I select 2004 and it takes me to prius2004.html

    Thanks

    Knoxinator, May 7, 2015

  2. Knoxinator

    partian

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2016
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    You would have to use a media query to section of what code you want to use for mobile devices, so the menu code you wish to create will have to be in that media query, you can find the media queries for different devices with a simply search, to make your own menu - http://www.dropdownmenugenerator.com/ - use that link, it's simple and free to use.

    partian, Feb 15, 2016