    themselves ?

    So far I'm using Albatross, and it's nice, though it would be nicer still if
    it had proper support for 'code tags' ala <? ?>.

    Chris Stiles, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Does anyone have any recommendations for simple web templating systems
    The following templating system is definatelly not what you described
    :), but it allows you to use 'normal' Python with templates (and that
    is probably what you really want):
    http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/htmltemplate.html

    Ksenia.

    Ksenia Marasanova, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Chris Stiles

    Chris Stiles Guest

    Actually, the problem i'm facing is that i'm trying to create an application
    that itself has templates. So I think what i'm really looking for is a
    minimal cgi framework plus something that would enable me to 'post-process'
    templates, with the option of executing python in the templates inside some
    kind of sandbox.

    Chris Stiles, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Chris Stiles

    William Park Guest

    Perhaps, you can have a look at shell template called BASP:
    http://freshmeat.net/projects/basp/
    Essentially, you would be embedding shell script, in it, you would put
    Python code. Or, you can modify the code to run Python directly.

    William Park, Sep 7, 2004