Simple ?

Claude

Hi,
a simple question:

if i have a class who generate the code for a page by returning a
system.ui.webcontrols.table (webcontrols: table and button WITH EVENTS) and
the action on this button change the look (delete a row for example)
how can i do to fire events in my webforms to have the changes done BEFORE
re-generate controls with my class ?
if i do it in page load, the events have not yet done, i have one time delay
for good display,
il i do it in page_prerender, the events will not works !!

what is the best practice ?

great thanks !

Claude