Since usenet users hate multiple posting

usenet.sucks

[Click the star to watch this topic] Best Place to Purchase
Domains
I'm looking for suggestions on the best place to register domains.
Register.com seems overpriced to me while GoDaddy.com's site is
absolutely bewildering with all their adds and crap, just trying to
navigate to where you want to go is a nightmare. Is there a registry
where I can register a domain at a reasonable price that has a
user-... more »
By (e-mail address removed) - 2:57pm - 2 messages

[Click the star to watch this topic] Los Angeles Movers Los Angeles
City Moving Company Moving & Storage Services Free Estimate
Los Angeles Movers Los Angeles City Moving Company Moving & Storage
Services Free Estimate [link]
By linkswanted - Jan 27 - 1 message

[Click the star to watch this topic] Make money with affiliate
program that pays you for every click
Join BidVertiser now and we will turn your advertising space into
cash! Make money with affiliate program that pays you for every click
You get paid for every visitor that clicks on an ad. Our goal is to
enable you to make as much as possible from your advertising space, by
letting advertisers bid on your ad space. We pay monthly, either by...
more »
By gv - Jan 27 - 3 messages

[Click the star to watch this topic] Google Stomps on Domain Tasters
Google announces new algorithm that blocks AdSense profits from
domains that are still in their first 5 day "grace period". Finally,
someone (other than Bob Parsons) is doing something about domain
tasting. For more information, check out these articles: Google Takes
Aim At Domain Tasting Profiteers... more »
By SEOwebMarket.com - Jan 27 - 1 message

[Click the star to watch this topic] Please advice regd my blog
Hi This is my blog [link] .Please advice to improve traffic and to
improve my site.I'm submitting to different free directories but not
improved my traffic.I'm not sure how to improve my site.please advice!
By Jonney - Jan 27 - 7 messages

[Click the star to watch this topic] CAUTION - beware of newsgroup
nutters
Kenneth W Padgett 3134 Mercer Lane San Diego CA 92122 The above-
named nutter is still publishing a name and address for me daily so is
obviously happy to have the same done back to him, right? Not that I'm
alone of course - he also gives names and addresses for several other
people on his hate-sites.... more »
By (e-mail address removed) - Jan 27 - 1 message

[Click the star to watch this topic] ALT.WWW.WEBMASTER Statistics for
27/01/2008
======================= alt..[link] Statistics
======================= Total posts considered: 329 over 7 days
Earliest article: Sun Jan 20 21:01:14 2008 Latest article: Sun Jan 27
20:01:04 2008 Original articles: 74, replies: 255 Total size of posts:
969,039 bytes (946 kbytes) (0.92 Mbytes)... more »
By Toby Inkster - Jan 27 - 1 message

[Click the star to watch this topic] parsing a CSS file
I am trying to make a form that parses a CSS file so that users can
update values and properties of CSS classes. I am not sure how to go
about it, I saw a coupld of modules but none of the had very good
documentation and I wasn't sure how to use them for this porpose.
anyone have any examples or can explian the best way to do this? I...
more »
By Ben - Jan 27 - 2 messages

[Click the star to watch this topic] Example: Professionals getting
it wrong!
Readers in the UK may have seen the adverts for the Leonard
Cheshire disability charity. Their web site is done by Delete London
([link]) who claim to be a creative communications agency. Just try
accessing the deletelondon.com web site using a character based
browser, such as Lynx!!!!... more »
By - Jan 27 - 4 messages

[Click the star to watch this topic] Find a man at www.SexDatingPoint.com
Find a man at [link] find a man looking for a woman at [link] meet
adult male at [link] men seeking women at [link] women seeking men
[link] woman seeking man [link] woman looking for man [link]... more »
By SessionDrummer - Jan 27 - 1 message