Single Bit Error Correction & Double Eror Detection using CRC32

Hari

I am looking for an algorithm for error detection and correction using
CRC32 bit.

Thanks in advance.
Hari

Hari

Dear Richard,

I had weny through all search engines. I am unable to find a sample
algorithm in C to detect and correct single bit error and detect double
error.

Regards,
Hari

Mark McIntyre

Dear Richard,

I had weny through all search engines. I am unable to find a sample
algorithm in C to detect and correct single bit error and detect double
error.

Thats as may be, though I sincerely doubt it (you may need to try
different search strings). However it doesn't mean you can ask in CLC.

Comp.programming would be a better place for discussing an algorithm.

Once you have that, try writing it in C and ask here when you get
stuck with the implementation phase.
--
Mark McIntyre

--Brian Kernighan