    CRC32 bit.

    Thanks in advance.
    Hari

    Hari, Jul 21, 2006

  2. Richard Heathfield, Jul 21, 2006

  3. Hari

    Hari Guest

    Dear Richard,

    I had weny through all search engines. I am unable to find a sample
    algorithm in C to detect and correct single bit error and detect double
    error.

    Regards,
    Hari

    Hari, Jul 21, 2006
  4. Richard Heathfield, Jul 21, 2006
  5. Hari

    pemo Guest

    You might also have a look at http://www.krugle.com/ - perhaps worth a try.

    pemo, Jul 21, 2006
  6. Thats as may be, though I sincerely doubt it (you may need to try
    different search strings). However it doesn't mean you can ask in CLC.

    Comp.programming would be a better place for discussing an algorithm.

    Once you have that, try writing it in C and ask here when you get
    stuck with the implementation phase.
    --
    Mark McIntyre

    --Brian Kernighan